Tuesday

Harvey's current top 10 beers

Subject to change upon my next beer:

1. Trappist Westvleteren 12 - elite, perfect, holy, God-sent
2. St. Bernardus Abt. 12 - this guy was responsible for my beer enlightenment
3. Gulden Draak (Dark Triple) - see post below- flavor country
4. Westmalle Trappist Dubbel- the best Dubbel I've had
5. McChouffe- this beer really opened my eyes to the strong, dark ales
6. Val-Dieu Grand Cru - such a dark, sweet treat
7. Abbaye Des Rocs Grand Cru - so smooth, yet so dark and fruity
8. Trappist Westvleteren 8 - just a notch below the Westy 12
9. Pannepot-Old Fisherman's Ale - wasn't much of a fisherman-until I tried this
10. Watou Tripel tied with its cousin St. Bernardus Tripel - these won't lead you astray



A few that are fighting to get in this elite list (in no order)

Maudite
Trois Pistoles
Nostradamus
Saison Dupont
Houblon Chouffe
Weihenstephaner Korbinian
Lagunitas Hairy Eyeball

No comments: